Sunday 23 December 2012

Schmid Snoopy Music Box for Christmas

First of all, let me confess that I am an avid Snoopy collector. I collect vintage and newer items, and a lot of my finds come of course from the thrifts.

I recently found something at Value Village that made my heart stop.

 
Blandly marked "Housewares Seasonal"


Once I got my ticker going again, this guy came off the Christmas display shelf in the store and into my sweating hands:



It's a vintage numbered Schmid Snoopy music box. Look at all the stockings on Snoopy''s doghouse!
He's got it covered! I can't believe this was still there at the end of the day. It works beautifully and is in spotless condition.
 
 


 


When you wind it up, it plays "Silent Night". It's one of my favourite Christmas songs. Twas meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment