Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas Craft Supplies on the Cheap

I am a huge crafter and am able to find most of what I need in thrift stores. Value Village often sells excellent craft items in their bagged goods, some of which are unused or a fraction of their original price. I've been able to find huge bags of glue gun sticks (a glue gun is a crafter's dream tool), stencils, wooden stamps, and ink pads.

 
I recently found a bag of brand new Stampin' Up ink pad in red and
DIY Christmas stamps with blocks for $2.99.



The stamp pad was still sealed. It looks like only a few stamps were used.


The stamps were unmounted and came with various wooden blocks. You simply cut the stamp out of the rubber sheet, and stick it onto one of the blocks. These were some of my favourite stamps - a snowflake mitten, a pine cone, and a peppermint candy. Sweet!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment