Saturday 10 March 2012

Humourous Items at the Thrift Store

Some of the items I've seen at the thrift store make me chuckle. Sorry for the quality, these photos were taken with my mobile phone.

The "Pick-Up" Napkin

These paper napkins were designed for the shy fellow or gal to surreptitiously pass to the object of their intended crush. They have a spot to leave your name, where you would like to meet, and your phone number. They were unopened. I guess the purchaser lost their nerve and couldn't go through with his or her plan. You could meet your soul mate for only $1.99, what a deal!!

Precious Moments Boy Statuary

It's hard to read, but the boy's sign reads "I will love you all ways". A small but significant error. Guess the pretty girl in the back rejected him. Can you blame her?  Oh, Precious Moments boy, what are you trying to suggest??




My true self is never quite as self-righteous as this, is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment