Saturday 28 January 2012

Odds and Ends Bought Lately at the Thrift Store

All purchases shown are from Value Village. I guess the price of the day was $1.99!!!

4 packages of sweet Christmas invitations from the 60's, unopened. Itty Bitty but oh so pretty.

An exciting pack of vintage Christmas invites

My favourite is the package of Gibson "Open House" invitations.
They have mica snow on the front! Why don't they make cards like this anymore?


I also picked up 5  Starbucks City Mugs from the Architecture series.
Very streamlined and cool looking.


I got the ones from Canada, Miami, Montreal, Orange County, and Los Angeles. They are quite large and heavier than I thought they would be, after seeing these so many times online.



This adorable egg coddler made me so happy! It is in great condition and marked Japan on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment