Tuesday 22 November 2011

An Array of Christmas Pins and Brooches

Yesterday I went to Value Village's half price sale, and came home with several signed Christmas pins!
There were trees, reindeer, candy canes, sleds and of course Santas.



This silver tone reindeer pin with holly leaves is my favourite. The rhinestones holly berries are missing, but look at the big blue rhinestone eye! It is signed ART on the back.



These are a few of the other ones that I also brought home:


Festive, no? 


A Gerry's sailboat pin, and a "J" initial pin for myself, signed Mamselle.

So hopefully I will be able to get some more costume jewelry for my stash, which is never ending. I end up using a lot of the jewelry or supplies I find, to make into crafts. My next post will show one of my crafting ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment